Thank you for booking an appointment with Kingston Audiology Center! You should be receiving an e-mail confirmation within 5 minutes. We look forward to seeing you!
In the meantime, we invite you to
follow us on Facebook in order to keep up to date with us!
What Can You Expect
at your first appointment:
- To begin, our audiologist will first look inside your ears with an otoscope. She will ensure there is no earwax build-up or signs of infection inside your ear before continuing.
- Then she will perform the hearing test. The hearing test consist of a series of tone tests where you will listen for different frequencies and tones of sounds.
- After your hearing test our audiologist will go over the results of your audiogram with you and explain what degree of hearing loss you may have.
- Then our audiologist will go over some options for hearing aids and will help you select the right device. We even offer demo hearing aids in office that you can try on and experience how they feel and sound in your ears.
- Once you’ve decided which hearing aids you would like to move forward with, we will place an order for them and schedule you back in for a fitting appointment when they arrive.
Below you will find some PDF files that we have prepared in order to make your experience smoother and more convenient. Please print these, fill them out, and bring them with you to your next appointment. This will help you be seen faster!